Sunday, January 22, 2006

my birthday weekend

i had such a good day Saturday. my class sang me happy birthday. then in the afternoon i left class (I was told i had a meeting then I couldn't find the person) and I returned to find out that my TA had brought me a cake and it was all a trick. it was so sweet. and I totally didn't see it coming. when school ended I hopped on a bus to Seoul to meet up with Priscilla (I met her in my TESOL course in Ottawa) and her friends and we went to the Hard Rock Cafe to see a Korean band. Dehli Spice. pronounced Dehli Spice-"e". They were awsome. We had a great time. We went to two really bad bars after that. had a series of crazy cab rides and then ended up an ok bar for the rest of the night. We stayed out until 7am! I ended up just going straight back to Yongin and sleeping until 4pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home