Monday, January 16, 2006

breaking up a fight

Today two of my kids got in a real fight. Sam swore at Remuse (wierd name BTW) in Korean and then Remuse got up and starting wailing on him. Then both were on the floor kicking and punching each other. I tore them apart and took them out of the classroom. My TA wasn't around and they wouldn't tell me what the fight was about. So when Remuse calmed down I brought him back in the class and gave them both red stickers...the dreaded red stickers...3 red stickers means Jay my TA calls their parents. Then Remuse started crying even more since he said Sam started it and he didn't think he deserved a red sticker.

Tomorrow, if I don't lose my nerve, I'll be going to a traditional bathhouse with some of the other teachers. I think a lot of people will bail, including myself because one goes naked at these places. I'll let you know if that happens. Sorry but I won't be bringing my camera!

Thursday we are back at Everland. This time we can only do one of the attractions. We have opted for Carribean Bay (waterpark) so that we don't have to freeze our butts off outside again. Last time sleding was so cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home