Thursday, April 21, 2005

no enlightenment for me!

due to an overwhelming pain in my mouth, stemming from a new filing i just had done 2 weeks ago, i made an emergency visit in Merrit to a local dentist. as i suspected, my root was infected and required antibiotics and to my horror i learned that my nerves were dying in that molar and i had two options...da da dum...pull the tooth out or get a root canal ASAP. since there was no way i was going to spend 10 days on pain killers trying to meditate, i drove to Vancouver and caught the 7 pm ferry home, thus surprising my mother and getting the rest i needed. my appointment is tomorrow.....ahh. i'll make do with tylenol 3s until then.

1 Comments:

Blogger CC :D said...

eek! are you ok?? feel better soon!! are you skipping the retreat altogether?

Thursday, 21 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home